Who’d have thought a laundry app could be so beneficial?
Published on 06th Jun, 2018
In the era of on-demand businesses with ever-evolving consumer behaviour trends, no industry is immune to growth! Whichever part of the world you may reside in, the struggle of ‘too much to do with limited time at hand’ is something everyone can surely relate too. We do too!
Powered by Laundrapp’s effective and sophisticated technology, we bring you Dubai’s most-trusted on-demand laundry and dry-cleaning service app – LaundryMan. With the click of your finger, bid adieu to the hassle of doing your own laundry.
Did you know, an average family does 8-10 loads of laundry each week with each load requiring at least an hour and a half of your time? On an average, in a year, you would end up investing a whole month just doing your laundry!
If this hasn’t got you to download our app yet, here are five more reasons why you should let us lighten your load:
1. Beat the infamous Dubai heat – Through our on-demand laundry and dry cleaning mobile app, we offer pick-up and delivery service all through the week, so now leave it your Laundry Superhero to deal with the summer heat!
2. Avoid the agony of the commute – Even the most patient of people would rather spend their time doing something productive than being stuck in traffic to and from the dry cleaners. You can rely on our team of experts who ensure your clothes are picked up and delivered as per your convenience.
3. Get your clean clothes faster – We understand the importance of first impressions and looking your best for every occasion, which is why we offer express delivery services with a turnaround time of just 24 hours!
4. A longer shelf life for your wardrobe favourites – In addition to protecting the colour and texture, dry-cleaning also involves the ‘deep-cleaning’ of fabrics, preserving your favourite clothes!
Interestingly enough, according to the International Fair Claims Guide for Consumer Textile Products, published by the International Fabricare Institute, suits are expected to last 2 to 4 years, dresses 1 to 5 years and coats 4 years! Are your wardrobe essentials living up to industry standards?
5. Learn a new skill – We’re liberating you from your laundry load, so be it music, golf or art, pursue that hobby you earlier never seemed to have the time for.