The Best Cleaning Fabrics And Tips To Wash Them
Published on Nov, 2020
Following all the rules of how to do your laundry correctly doesn’t ensure you get the desirable results. Can your laundry detergent be the problem? It may be. Just look at the ingredients and pricing of the brand in a store’s laundry detergent aisle and you’ll quickly notice that not all laundry detergents are created equal. The cleaning ability of the detergent is dependent on its ingredients, the quality of your water supply, and your expertise of laundry. The washing results will not be sufficient if you choose a laundry detergent that does not produce sufficiently stain removal enzymes or active surfactants to pull the dirt out of the clothes and hold it in water to wash off. There are several chemicals that you can use to improve the drying efficiency of a detergent. Each one has different properties, but some of the laundry issues can be solved. For perfect laundry results, you may have to make certain booster additions to your detergent.
LaundryMan’s Detergent Booster Tips:
Homemade laundry detergent is not only inexpensive but can also be gentle on your clothes. Moreover, if you live with a bigger family, you require more detergent. If you need professional helping hands with your laundry in Dubai, LaundryMan is a great choice as they deliver great solutions. Homemade detergent is easy to make and also washing machine friendly making it even more suitable. Read on as we share a few simple steps to make your laundry detergent at home.
Here are a few tools you will need-
- Hand grater
- Measuring cup
- Gloves made of rubber or latex
Here are a few other materials you will need-
- Washing soda also known as sodium carbonate
- Pure bar soap or soap flakes
- Container that has an airtight lid
Easy Steps To Make It
1. First, take the bar soap and grate it. Decide on how much detergent you want to make and depending on that, you may need more soap bars. Next, take a hand grater and grate the soap bar into fine flakes.
2. Next step is to mix all the ingredients above together in an air-tight container. For this, you will need to mix 2 scoops of washing soda, 2 equal scoops of borax and 1 scoop of the soap flakes. This is the standard proportion that you will need to make the laundry detergent. So no matter how much quantity you plan to make the detergent, ensure that you make them in line with these proportions.
Benefits of Using a Homemade Laundry Detergent-
It is inexpensive and also has less chemicals which can be harsh on your fabric. Since these are free of the harmful toxins, they also are less likely to cause any skin and health problems.
And since these don’t contain any added perfumes, they are pet-friendly as well. Moreover, you can decide what ingredients to put in them and hence can also make the desired quantity. If made in a good volume, you can use them for about a year.
If you need help with your laundry load, you can download the LaundryMan Mobile App and avail the best laundry service in Dubai. We offer the most affordable laundry prices in Dubai and are available across locations such as Dubai Sports City, Dubai Studio City, Green Community Village, Jebel Ali Village, JBR, JLT, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Jumeirah Heights, JVC, JVT, Motor City, and The Greens. Get all your laundry done conveniently today by experts!