How to Get Rid of Sweat Stains?
Searching through the market and selecting an outfit that suits you best is not a cake walk. After all, your clothes reflect your personality. Catching up with your work in a hot summer is full of sweat, which makes your clothes look dull. Having sweat stains on your clothes can be embarrassing and it can ruin your clothes. You will never wish your clothes to become non-usable because of a small stain. Removing a sweat stain is possible but takes a lot of effort if not done correctly, and requires a lot more than just water and detergent. You don’t have to worry anymore, as LaundryMan has come up with some tricks that you can follow to get rid of sweat stains from your clothes:
Get Rid of Sweat Stains from White Clothes
Getting Gold-ish stains on your white clothes is the worst thing that can ever happen. White clothes let the stain to be more visible and it surely is not a good thing. But again, we have come for your rescue. All you need is 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of hydrogen peroxide, ½ cup of baking soda, 1 cup of white vinegar and 2 cups of warm water.
What to do?
- Take a large bowl and pour warm water and white vinegar into it.
- Place the stained portion in the bowl and allow 30 minutes for it to soak the solution.
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly until a paste is formed.
- Take the cloth out from the solution and squeeze the wet area for excess water.
- Apply the paste thoroughly on the sweat stain and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash the cloth normally as you would, and Voila! The stain is gone.
Get Rid of Sweat Stains from Coloured Clothes
The procedure of sweat stain removal for coloured clothes is totally different from the white clothes. You cannot use hydrogen peroxide in this case as it will destroy the colour.
What to do?
- Mix cold water with white vinegar and put the cloth in the solution. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess water and directly run cold water over the sweat stain.
- Using both your hands, rub the stained patch against itself and the stain will loosen up.
- Wash the cloth normally as you would.
If you are so engrossed in your work life that you don’t find time to perform these fun experiments, then pick your phone and download our Laundry Mobile App. LaundryMan’s most affordable laundry prices in Dubai are just a tap away. Our services are available in Dubai Marina, Emirates Hills, Al Barsha, Business Bay, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah, Dubai Studio City, Jebel Ali Village, and many more.